I make cold calls and I understand people hate to be bothered, however I had a customer last week verbally abuse to the point where I felt that I needed to contact the police. I called a business not a home. You idiot I know where you work and your name.
If you cold call, you take whatever abuse you have coming to you without complaint. End of discussion. Calling the police just makes you the bigger idiot.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's people like the above commenter that is the reason we have so many idiot people to complain about on this site.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the first comment. It is different if people go into a store and act up. But if you call me trying to sell a product that I have shown no interest in, I will not treat you nicely. I would never take a telemarketing job. I am morally opposed to them.
ReplyDelete