A client told me "You have bad customer service." Well I mean we are a collection agency and he does owe us money. We don't have to be nice.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    My friends owe me money. But I'd be an asshole if I treated them horribly because of it... He was stupid for thinking you guys provide customer service... but it does make me wonder why exactly he said it. :) Just because you don't have to be a certain way, doesn't mean you shouldn't be... Just like the customers we complain about here don't have to be nice to us, but they should! It's all about common courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 15, 2010

    Oh I hate this! I'm so sick of people thinking that because businesses have to have customer service that every profession does! For example, the police do not need to be nice to you to get your business, therefore do not need "customer service", but yet people call and complain about officers being mean to them! Really?

    ReplyDelete